OFELIA BUENAVENTURA ORATE
- Former Math Instruction Specialist IV and Math Unit Head of Philippine Science High School Diliman and at present principal of St. Michael the Archangel School.
- Senior author and/or co-author of 19 textbooks, workbooks and teachers’ manuals for High School.
- Master of Education (Major in Mathematics), University of the Philippines Diliman.
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics, U.P. Diliman.
- Academic Excellence Awardee, U.P. Diliman.
- Taught at Marist School, Xavier School, Ateneo de Manila High School and Philippine Science High School.
- Valedictorian, Holy Cross Academy, Sta. Ana Pampanga.
- Rated Outstanding Teacher at Philippine Science High School for 9 consecutive years.
P. CIEDELLE N. YU-HICO
- Former Instruction Specialist III, Philippine Science High School (PSHS)
- Former Math Unit Head, PSHS
- Model Employee, PSHS, 1992
- Excellence in Teaching Award, PWU, 1983 and 1985
- Consistently rated as superior teacher, PSHS
- M.A. Math Education (TP)
- Senior author and/or co-author of 19 Math books
MICHAEL G. SANCHEZ
- Presently, Senior Lecturer at the University of the Philippines Extension Program in Pampanga
- Formerly an Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics, UP Diliman
- Was a part-time faculty member at DLSU Manila, Miriam College and the University of Asia and the Pacific
- Finished MS Applied Mathematics (Actuarial Science) and BS Mathematics, UP Diliman
- Instruction Specialist at Philippine Science High School
- BSE History double with A.B. Economics, De La Salle University
- Units in M.A. Asian Studies, U.P. Diliman
- Units in M.A. Japan Studies, Ateneo de Manila University
- MA Science (TP), PNU
- General Science Teacher, Philippine Science High School, 21 years
- BS Biology, CPU
KATHLEEN JANE DADO
- BS Chemistry, U.P. Diliman
- Graduated from Philippine Science High School Bicol Region Campus
- M.A. Education, Ateneo de Manila University
- A.B. Business Administration, Miriam College
- Assistant Principal, Math Teacher, 9 years, SMTA
and other highly qualified professors.